Just minutes ago the new version of osTicket 1.7.1ST was released. This is the second stable release of the 1.7 series. It include many bug fixes, security fixes, and introduces a slew of new features and enhancements. Some of the more notable are:
- Custom logos and site pages
- Password reset link
- Export and import feature. Useful for migrations and backups.
- Use your email address as your username for logins
- SLA’s can be marked transient. Tickets with a transient SLA will change to the SLA of the new department or help-topic when transferred or edited.
- Support installation on MySQL and MariaDB clusters. Use default storage engine and don’t assume predictable auto-increment values.