This list was last updated on 9/27/2019.
- GitHub repo – Main repository.
- Main Website – Main website.
- Core Plugins – Plugins written by core developers.
- Forum – Support Forums hosted by osTicket.
- Core Software v1.10.1 – Get the latest stable release.
- Core Software v1.9.16 – Get the last release.
- FAQ – Technical requirements etc.
Download into /include/il8n folder.
- Official List – Select “language packs” for latest.
- Join the efforts – Help us translate osTicket for everyone.
Install into /include/plugins folder.
Developed by osTicket core developers.
- Authentication :: LDAP and Active Directory – Allows use of LDAP server for authentication.
- Authentication :: HTTP Pass-Through – Allows the use of webserver/passthrough authentication.
- Storage :: Attachments in Amazon S3 – Allows attachments to be stored in AWS’s S3 instead of the database.
- Storage :: Attachments on the Filesystem – Allows attachments to be stored on the webserver’s filesystem instead of the database.
Beta Plugins by osTicket core developers
- Authentication :: CAS – Allows use of Client Access Server for authentication.
- Authentication :: Oauth – Allows use of an oauth service for authentication.
- Audit Log – Performs audits for User and Agent activity.
Modifies how the software works, without changing it.
- Activity Stream – Paid Activity Stream plugin
- adSync – Paid Active Directory Synchronization, is a plugin for osTicket 1.10+ which allows the system to synchronize your Active Directory users into osTicket.
- Archiver – Archives tickets before delete, and allows for auto-pruning of old tickets.
- Attachment Preview – Allows files attached to tickets to be embedded in the thread.
- Autocloser – Automatically closes open tickets.
- Fetch Note – Automatically fetch additional note content on ticket creation.
- Field Radio Buttons – Enables the use of HTML form element Radio Buttons.
- Mentioner – Finds Staff mentions in a thread and add’s them as collaborators to the ticket.
- Multi LDAP Auth – Plugin for multiple LDAP servers authentication and LDAP Sync.
- notifyReject – notifies un-registered users that their email has been rejected and they need to register
- Prevent Autoscroll – Stops the agent view from scrolling down to the last message in the thread.
- Reporting – Paid plugin for extensive reporting.
- Rewriter – An osTicket plugin to rewrite incoming emails.
Third Party Integration Plugins
- Chrome Extension: osTicket Checker – Checks for new tickets.
- Jasper Reports – A Jasper Reports plugin for osTicket 1.9.
- Magento Contact Integration – Plugin for Magento to send contact form details to osTicket via the API.
- OpenID for Microsoft – An osTicket plugin to enable authentication with Microsoft accounts.
- Trello – Integrates Trello with osTicket.
- Slack – Sends notifications of new and updated tickets to a Slack channel.
Require modifications to osTicket core.
- Bootstrap Free Theme – Unofficial bootstrap theme for osticket 1.10.
- DMT Free Responsive for 1.9.12 – Looks good. Awaiting upgrade to 1.10.
- osTicketAwesome.com – Commercial theme for client and staff portals.
- osTicketResponsiveTheme.com – Commercial theme for client & staff portals.
- osTicket Themes.com – Commercial Theme developers.
- Themedost.com – Commercial Themes.
- Wiki – Has useful getting-started and configuration tips.
- Search Forums – Many questions have already been answered.
- Youtube Installation Tutorial – Step by step demonstration of complete installation for v1.10.
- Docker osticket/osticket – Docker images.
- Vagrant – Provides a development environment for working with osTicket.
- Repo – Signals Docs – How signals work.
- Unofficial Plugin Development Guide – Provides reverse-engineered instructions on how to develop an osTicket plugin.
- Commercial Support – Get the most out of osTicket with tailored plans for your business.
- Customization – Modify the ticket system to meet your needs.
- Installation – Implementation, training, migration.
- Professional Hosting – No install necessary.
- Linux.com – osTicket: Help Desk Ticketing Done Right.
- Test-Driven Conceptual Modelling case-study report – from Universitat Politecnica De Catalulnya (in English).
- The Next Web – How to Build an Effective Heldesk – Article.
This list was blatantly stolen and then updated from the fantastic curated list by clonemeagain over at: https://github.com/clonemeagain/awesome-osticket. Thank you clonemeagain! (@grizly) I also posted it here: http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/92286/resources-for-osticket