Let it be known by all, that DameFreeia has received a 4.0 GPA! Congrats … that hard work has paid off. Great job honey!
On our first planned foray into ICC10 we have fully cleared the entire lower spires. Grats to Sanskara on your new tanking weapon from Saurfang!
Most of you probably know that I squirrel away a metric shit ton of crap that (I feel) other people would never save. I have an old Surround Sound system (two of them actually), 10 old Hard Drives (not in computers), mouse pads (who uses those anymore?), cords, cables, 6 extra (older) video cards, 4+ sound cards… and lots lots more.
So last night I started trashing things. Here is a list of the things that are free to any friend who wants them, first come first served:
- 2 surround sound systems
- 1 VCR
- Assorted Hard Drives: (don’t see why anyone would want these but)
- 2 SoundBlaster Live! cards
- 1 Asus Ageia PhysX card (almost new gonna list on ebay)
- 1 LiteOn 48x Cd-Rom Drive (black) man:2002
- 1 Netgear Wireless Firewall Router WGT624 v3
- 1 D-Link Ethernet Broadband Router DI-604
* Seagate 4.3gb
* Western Digital 3.2gb
* Western Digital 1.6gb
* Western Digital 80gb (SMART fails, but drive works)
* Maxtor 31gb
Here is the list of things that I have thrown away:
- 4 assorted CD / DVD / Drives
- 33 CDs (including several copies of 95, 98, 98se, 2k, and Vista)
- 2 Hard Drives (8gb broken. unknown clicked. WD 80gb. WD 80gb. WD 36gb Raptor. WB 80gb w/78 bad sectors)
- Boxes from EverQuest: Trilogy, EverQuest: Shadows of Luclin, Unreal Tournament 2004,
- 5 lbs of assorted pieces of paper, manuals, and such
These lists will be updated periodically. If you want any of this stuff let me know asap, as I will be throwing it all away in a week. (Or trying to list what i think will sell on ebay.)
Most of you know that I applied for a new job a few weeks ago. I finally got word today. The contract has been suspended. That means no one got the job. The contract may become available later, but for now I’m not going anywhere.
Just thought that I would let everyone know. Cheers.