Resources for osTicket
- GitHub repo - Main repository.
- Main Website - Main website.
- Core Plugins - Plugins written by core developers.
- Forum - Support Forums hosted by osTicket.
- Core Software v1.10.1 - Get the latest stable release.
- Core Software v1.9.16 - Get the last release.
- FAQ - Technical requirements etc.
Download into /include/il8n folder.
- Official List - Select "language packs" for latest.
- Join the efforts - Help us translate osTicket for everyone.
Install into /include/plugins folder.
Developed by osTicket core developers.
- Authentication :: LDAP and Active Directory - Allows use of LDAP server for authentication.
- Authentication :: HTTP Pass-Through - Allows the use of webserver/passthrough authentication.
- Storage :: Attachments in Amazon S3 - Allows attachments to be stored in AWS's S3 instead of the database.
- Storage :: Attachments on the Filesystem - Allows attachments to be stored on the webserver's filesystem instead of the database.
Beta Plugins by osTicket core developers
- Authentication :: CAS - Allows use of Client Access Server for authentication.
- Authentication :: Oauth - Allows use of an oauth service for authentication.
Modifies how the software works, without changing it.
- Activity Stream - Paid Activity Stream plugin
- adSync - Paid Active Directory Synchronization, is a plugin for osTicket 1.10+ which allows the system to synchronize your Active Directory users into osTicket.
- Archiver - Archives tickets before delete, and allows for auto-pruning of old tickets.
- Attachment Preview - Allows files attached to tickets to be embedded in the thread.
- Autocloser - Automatically closes open tickets.
- Fetch Note - Automatically fetch additional note content on ticket creation.
- Field Radio Buttons - Enables the use of HTML form element Radio Buttons.
- Mentioner - Finds Staff mentions in a thread and add's them as collaborators to the ticket.
- Multi LDAP Auth - Plugin for multiple LDAP servers authentication and LDAP Sync.
- Prevent Autoscroll - Stops the agent view from scrolling down to the last message in the thread.
- Reporting - Paid plugin for extensive reporting.
- Rewriter - An osTicket plugin to rewrite incoming emails.
Third Party Integration Plugins
- Chrome Extension: osTicket Checker - Checks for new tickets.
- Jasper Reports - A Jasper Reports plugin for osTicket 1.9.
- Magento Contact Integration - Plugin for Magento to send contact form details to osTicket via the API.
- OpenID for Microsoft - An osTicket plugin to enable authentication with Microsoft accounts.
- Trello - Integrates Trello with osTicket.
- Slack - Sends notifications of new and updated tickets to a Slack channel.
Require modifications to osTicket core.
- Bootstrap Free Theme - Unofficial bootstrap theme for osticket 1.10.
- DMT Free Responsive for 1.9.12 - Looks good. Awaiting upgrade to 1.10.
- osTicketAwesome.com - Commercial theme for client and staff portals.
- osTicketResponsiveTheme.com - Commercial theme for client & staff portals.
- osTicket Themes.com - Commercial Theme developers.
- Themedost.com - Commercial Themes.
- Wiki - Has useful getting-started and configuration tips.
- Search Forums - Many questions have already been answered.
- Youtube Installation Tutorial - Step by step demonstration of complete installation for v1.10.
- Docker osticket/osticket - Docker images.
- Vagrant - Provides a development environment for working with osTicket.
- Repo - Signals Docs - How signals work.
- Unofficial Plugin Development Guide - Provides reverse-engineered instructions on how to develop an osTicket plugin.
- Commercial Support - Get the most out of osTicket with tailored plans for your business.
- Customization - Modify the ticket system to meet your needs.
- Installation - Implementation, training, migration.
- Professional Hosting - No install necessary.
- Linux.com - osTicket: Help Desk Ticketing Done Right.
- Test-Driven Conceptual Modelling case-study report - from Universitat Politecnica De Catalulnya (in English).
- The Next Web - How to Build an Effective Heldesk - Article.
This list was blatantly stolen and then updated from the fantastic curated list by clonemeagain over at: https://github.com/clonemeagain/awesome-osticket. Thank you clonemeagain! (@grizly) I also posted it here: http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/92286/resources-for-osticket