a general event, such as getting a new car or motorcycle. a new job. a new apartment. etc.
Earlier tonight the osTicket developers announced that the current branch of osTicket 1.8 has it's newest child with the release of 184.108.40.206. This version features several new enhancements and a bunch of bug fixes. In this same announcement they release a bug patch for the 1.7 tree (1.7.5) which fixes some bugs. Then in almost the same breath they announced the Developer Preview Release (DPR) of the much anticipated 1.8.1!
Fresh off the presses a brand new osTicket 1.8! While its not entirely clear what's included and whats coming soon in the official announcement here's a brief summary:
- custom forms! make your own fields and dropdowns for tickets based on the Help Topic!
- Company information page. Company info is usable in email templates (#104, #134)
- Admin panel now has inline help tips (#144)
- System information page in admin panel useful for bug submission (#98)
- Ticket list page is sorted by effective date (#161, #179)
Written by Angel Darkenna
(This was origianlly posted by Angel Darkenna on Facebook and reposted here with permission)
I have seen these comments, or ones like them, over and over again this week:"Bear knew he broke the rules and even tho I agree with him you can't have armed people in the workplace."