Now that Spring is here it's time to try to sell my motorcycle again. I'm not aware of this bike having any issues at all. It was registered (2014) and inspected (2013), and currently being stored in my garage. I started her up and took for a short spin today. If you are interested in buying her you know how to contact me!
a general event, such as getting a new car or motorcycle. a new job. a new apartment. etc.
Earlier tonight the osTicket developers announced that the current branch of osTicket 1.8 has it's newest child with the release of 126.96.36.199. This version features several new enhancements and a bunch of bug fixes. In this same announcement they release a bug patch for the 1.7 tree (1.7.5) which fixes some bugs. Then in almost the same breath they announced the Developer Preview Release (DPR) of the much anticipated 1.8.1!
Fresh off the presses a brand new osTicket 1.8! While its not entirely clear what's included and whats coming soon in the official announcement here's a brief summary:
- custom forms! make your own fields and dropdowns for tickets based on the Help Topic!
- Company information page. Company info is usable in email templates (#104, #134)
- Admin panel now has inline help tips (#144)
- System information page in admin panel useful for bug submission (#98)
- Ticket list page is sorted by effective date (#161, #179)